– You do certain things in your life without any purpose but if you do them with full dedication, they become the building block of your success. ( Thanks to Autobiography of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. )
– It feels good to stay calm even in unplanned situations.
– Nobody likes to pay for someone else’s error. Chances are, they are going to over react when asked for the same.
– Ignorance and negligence makes you do silly mistakes.
– Getting a negative response from someone doesn’t really matter as long as you don’t care about it.