Things I Learned On December 27, 2015:-
– That awkward moment when people start taking an opportunity to earn as a chance to do a fraud. (Refer Fraud)
– Ignorance leads to a wastage of time. (Account 1 Vs. Account 2)
– Mind creates some memories which were never occurred at first place but still we always disagree to accept it when the reality is exposed. (Placed Vs. Not Placed.) (Ravi)
Thanks To Bryan Cohen and his Book,”How To Work For Yourself” for the following points:-
– Do the best you can, with the time you have, but you should put your product out there for the world to see.
– Even if you are very excited, don’t talk about your project all the time. As a bonus, you may come up with new ideas to make it more successful.
– Finished product is more important than a perfect one. (Finished Vs. Continued..)
– Follow the 20/80 rule. (Writing vs. Marketing) (Thanks to John Riddle)
– You need to plan, research, set goals, brainstorm, push yourself until you finish your project. Ready. Set. Go.
– Write an entire outline for your project with pencil.