Things I Learned On February 02, 2016:-
– Learn to adjust with people.
– No matter how much straightforward you are, people are likely to feel bad about what you say to them.
– No matter how many bad experiences you face, goodness always pays. (Movie:- Mr. Deeds)
– If delegating a responsibility seems like a tough task, do the work by yourself.
– If you are in pain, keep it to yourself, let it vanish inside you only, otherwise sharing will showcase you as a weaker person infront of the ones, you share problems with. And You will end up becoming a joke for them.
– You have no clue how much and what people talk about you behind your back. Ultimately, it doesn’t really matter what people would think about you.
– Never say something to anyone when you are worried, sad, confused, tensed, lonely or angry. It will only increase the problems.
– Tensions are not tensions unless they happens with you.
P.S. Day was quite normal, I shifted to a new room. I watched almost two movies, “Mr. Deeds and, Spanglish”.
Then my friends came back from office, we cooked pasta and then we had dinner. My friend took something to his heart which I said on previous day out of confusion. But I feel that he might have felt bad about it that I doubted them.
Keep Learning ☺
Keep Sharing ☺
Keep Smiling ☺
Thanks & Regards