Things I Learned On February 11, 2016:-
– That funny moment when you see people doing things, straight away, that you couldn’t do just because you thought what they would think.
– You haven’t delegated responsibility efficiently if it doesn’t include your follow up. (PC Missed)
– Even your best friends may gossip about you from your behind but that doesn’t mean they would always say negative about you when you are not around.
– You cannot learn new things until you ask or research about them. (Lesson Credits:- Jobanjit Singh)
– That awesome moment when you are able to adjust easily in an environment where people just complaint only.
P.S. Day was quite wonderful, many things happend that didn’t happen before.
I realized the power of our subconscious mind.
I was thinking to text Jobanjit and ask him about some queries. But I forget to text him.
Turned out that he texted me just after an hour and my thoughts inside my mind just convinced the outer world to conspire to make Jobanjit text me. I was so amazed to see his text that without asking his purpose for text, I simply showed my excitement and shared my intention to mesaage him before that.
Finally I asked about various things from him.
Turned out that he ended up telling me more than what I expected to ask.
He was quite helpful in telling all the details so minutely.
While discussing and learning from him, the day just changed. But I am glad that I have learned something new and very helpful.
Tomorrow,or I must say Today, I just have to wake up after 5 hours.
So now its high time to sleep.
Thank you for reading…
Keep Learning ☺
Keep Sharing ☺
Keep Smiling ☺
Thanks & Regards