Things I Learned On February 17, 2016:-
– That Awesome moment when you come to know the good results of your actions.
– Sometimes, it is better to trust your own intuitions than other people.
– There is no harm in saying what you want to say, especially when the only thing that is stopping you, is “what would people say if you do?”.
– Sometimes, lying is the best escape plan, but make sure that you use it only infront of the people who don’t deserve to know your truth.
– If you want something, just start thinking of it, the whole universe will conspire to provide you that thing.
1. The customer whom I helped on February 10, 2016, his another case came to me once again, he was not aware about it, but I noticed it. After I checked the details, I was happy to know that my help of that day solved his previous concern within hours. I felt very glad to know that.
2. At Canteen, when I was about to purchase Sweet (Gulab Jamun), the person at the counter said that it was getting warmer, so I came back after 10 minutes, I still felt that it was cold. But he pretended that now it was hot However, after I ate it, I came to realize that I was right as it was still cold.
3. I lent money to someone around 2 months ago. He never said even hi to me before or after taking money from me. I felt that I must ask for it as there is no such connection like that. Therefore, I asked for it. Though he said that he will return some other time, but I felt good about myself.
4. “I knocked your door why didn’t you guys open it.”, That is what he said.
5. Long Story But Amazing Power Revealed.
@The Power of Subconscious Mind@
Today, I read about many benefits of egg. I also read that egg is veg. Moreover, it had already been 19 weeks that I haven’t ate egg or chicken. When I went to canteen for lunch, I felt like ordering Egg Curry with chapatis.
But I felt that I have already not eaten for long months so better not to break the record.
When at night, just before dinner, we went for a walk in the street, I saw hawkers selling boiled eggs, I realized that it have been months that I didn’t try boiled eggs.
To my surprise, when I reached at PG, I saw that it was Egg Curry with chapatis in dinner.
Finally I just ate it and realized how the Subconscious Mind works and it was quite amazing.
Thank you for reading
Keep Learning ☺
Keep Sharing ☺
Keep Smiling ☺
Thanks & Regards