Things I Learned On April 03, 2016:-
– That Awesome Moment When God Sends Omens By Himself, To Stop You From Doing What’s Wrong. (Mili Rao)
– Being Weird is Crazy. However, Being Weirdly Honest Is Amazing. (Over-Honesty)
– Judge, If You Prefer Perceptions. Ask, If You Prefer Awareness. (Lesson Credits: Shivani Vaidwan)
– It’s Good To Speak What You Know, It’s Even Wonderful To Listen To What Others Have To Say. (Lesson Credits: Mili Rao)
– When You Are True To Yourself, It Becomes Easy To Be Honest With Others. (Morning Talks)
– That One Moment When People Demand Others To Be Sorry Instead Of Simply Forgiving Them And Move On. (Apology Request)
P.S For April 03, 2016:-
It was the morning of April 03, 2016 when I woke up at 3:20 a.m. and I realized that I slept by keeping light on. As soon as I stood up from bed. I heard a sound and found the door of opposite room, of PG mates was open. I didn’t know what to do at that time, whether to sleep again, to watch movie or to interact with PG mates who were already talking. Finally, I opened the door of my room and went upstairs and walked for a while and came back which made them aware that I was also awake. I, then decided to switch off the light and was about to sleep when my door was knocked and Mili asked for water. I gave water to her and she herself asked me to join them.
We interacted about various things starting from our perceptions about each others before we didn’t talk, to situations at present. It was a lot of fun and the best part was, that I was myself. I didn’t have to pretend anything, I simply decided to be myself and go with the flow and it all just happened and yes of course, I still couldn’t stop myself from being too much talkative but it was full of “Gap-shap” and we didn’t even realize how the two hours passed. Mili explained about many things in a very deep manner that it seemed liked self explanatory. Then it was time for my office and I bid them goodbyes as I had to get ready for the same.
At evening, when I came back from office, I had a different set of conversations with Shivani. It was quite surprising that until one day ago, we hardly used to say hi to each other and now we had lot of topics to discuss about. Well, just after around 30 minutes, it was her time to leave for office.
We exchanged byes and I felt as if it was the last time that we met.