Things I Learned On May 29, 2016:-
– Sometimes, The Situations Are Not In Your Favour, But That Doesn’t Mean That They Must Stop You From Doing What Must Be Done. ( Rahagiri Visit Without Confirmation.)
– Some People Do What They Do Just For Fame. (No Tobacco Day)
– Meditation Is So Amazing That It Cannot Be Expressed In Words.
– Merits/Demerits Of Certain Things Depend Upon The Way You Use them.
– That One Moment When You Reject Others’ Advices And Just do What Your Heart Says.
– That Awesome Moment When You Meet Such People Who Do What Is Right No Matter What Other People Would Think Or Say. (Lesson Credits: Because I Am A Girl Who Cares? )
*Thanks To Sushmita For The Following Points:-
– Everybody Has A Dream But Most Of Us Just End Up Waiting For The Right Time To Come.
– That Amazing Moment When Someone Trusts You So Freely That They Don’t Need To Use The Words, “Please Don’t Tell Anybody”.
– Sometimes, Even Though We Are Already Motivated About Something, We Prefer To Listen It In Someone Else’s Voice.
– Opportunities Are Always Around, It All Depends Upon Whether You Use Them Or Not. (LPU World)
– That Awesome Moment When Others Like Your Belief So Much That They Immediately Feel Like Applying It In Their Own Life. (Handkerchief)
*Thanks To Chandrakant Sahu For The Following Points.
– If We Cannot Take A Bus Without Knowing Where It Is Going, How Can We Live Our Life Without Being Clear About Our Ultimate Goal.
– That Amazing Moment When You Are Meeting Someone For The First Time And They say That They Have Seen You Somewhere Before.
– When You Go For Statement That Says,”Something Is Better Than Nothing”, You Automatically take A Step Ahead Towards Everything That You Want. (A Seat At Burger King)
– There Is No Limit To What You Can Learn In Your Area Of Interest, Even If It Is From A Mere Observation.
– Read A Page Of Book And Just Apply It On The Very Next Day.
– Consider A Knowledge As A Plate Full Of Rice, You Know That You Cannot Eat All At Once. Same Goes To A Knowledge.
– Secrets Speak For Themselves When They Become Reality. They Don’t Require To Be Revealed In Words But In Terms Of Your Actions.
I woke up at 4:53 a.m. and was supposed to get ready to leave for connaught place to visit Rahagiri with Sushmita but she was not picking my calls. I had two options; (a) To stay at flat and wait for her to pick the call and then leave for Rajiv Chownk, (b) To reach at CP and keep trying to call her, on the way.
Finally, when I called her at 7:33 a.m. and informed that I had reached at metro station, she was amazed and said that she just woke up and complained that I should have called her. I laughed and said,”I called you many times, check your phone.”
Well, after all discussions and wait, she arrived at Rajiv Chownk at 8:33 a.m.
However, meanwhile, I had already explored most of the Rahagiri, I observed many people doing different things such as Dancing, singing on streets. There I met with a team of volunteers of “Because I Am A Girl Who Cares?” Who were promoting their protest against ‘Rape’ with the help of quotes and I came across one of the quotes which said,” “. They told me about the protest that they are going to do on June 7, 2016 at 5:00 p.m.
After Sushmita came, we spent some more time there and clicked many pictures.
My overall experience of that place was so wonderful that I cannot wait to revisit it.
Later, we mutually decided to visit Bangla Sahib Gurudwara. I noticed an amazing thing inside the Temple, there was a man using his mobile but I was glad to see that he was actually doing Paath on it. That particular moment I learned how the merits/demerits of certain things depend upon the way you use them.
Now, it was the turn of Metro Museum of Patel Chownk, where I met with Sushmita’s friend Chandrakant Sahu. At that time, I wasn’t aware with whom I was meeting but he said that he had already seen me somewhere before. It was just 2:30 p.m. and half of the day was still to go, when we decided to go to Mall of India in Noida Sector 18.
As soon as we reached Noida Sector 18 Metro Station, near the exit gates, I noticed Shivanshi and told Sushmita and Chandrakant that group is from LPU especially that girl, her name is Shivanshi. Fortunately, Sushmita not only knew her but also her friend Bubai.
We guys together went to ‘Mall Of India’ and after having our lunch at Burger King, we visited a book store and I observed Chandrakant, looking at Books in a different manner, I was pretty convinced that this person has a very different set of knowledge which influenced me to talk about various aspects of my life with him. To my surprise, he gave me many lessons that I never expected in such a convincing way.