Things I Learned On June 07, 2016:-
– That one moment when people lock their brains in a locker while using the money of others. (Rs. 25, Rs. 60 Vs Rs. 140)
– Never share your future plans with anyone, you may experience negativity. (P.S. Wrong Comparison Of Bad Performance.)
– Even your one wrong step, may work against you, when you are the target of some people. (Bad Performance)
– One of the major causes for the people to get angry is the lie that they hear from other people. (Reference Number In 45 Minutes)
– To Ask Is To Invite No For The Thing That You Want In Life. However, To Do, Is the Way To Increase Your Confidence To Chase Your Dreams. (Lesson Credits:- Breaks Without Asking)
– If Doing Something Alone Seems An Expensive Task To You. To Share Is The Key To Solve Your Problems. (Lesson Credits:- Upasna Grover.)
– That Awkward Moment When People Demotivate Others.
Things I Learned At India Gate:-
– No preparation should be done at the time of examination. It is the time when you actually perform but not prepare.
– Just because you don’t know it, doesn’t mean that it is not being done by others.
– You cannot put your 100% efforts if you work for the organization about which you don’t know its motto.
– A coward cannot make a difference.
– Knowing that someone is standing by your side at the time of need, reduces half of your problems mentally.
– Perception is the culprit for most of the misunderstandings in our life.
– That awkward moment when you want to say something but does not able to fins the right words for it.
– Do What Your Heart Says.