Things I Learned On June 19, 2016:-
– Sometimes, you end up wasting your time, by doing something in the hope of saving your time. (Going to Sahara earlier than required.)
– You Can Quit A Bad Habit If You Have A Burning Desire For The Same. (Lesson Credits:- Movie: Udta Punjab) (Tommy For Mary.)
– Worse Situations Test Your Loyalty Towards Your Dream. Make Sure You Pass That Exam. (Lesson Credits: Udta Punjab) ( Mary Jane)
– Most Of Your Problems Get Solved If You Learn To Connect The Dots. (Lesson Credits:- Udta Punjab)
– Our Ignorance is the reason for most of our problems. (Alcohol In Soft Drink.)
– If it is hard to stay No, just leave the place so that you are not asked about the question for which you don’t want to say yes for.
– That Awesome Moment When You Come Across Someone Whom You understand In A Best Manner. (Lesson Credits: Geetika Prashar)
– That Amazing Moment When You Say Something Before The Other Person Is Going To Tell You About Them. (Lesson Credits: Geetika Prashar)
– Honesty Is Actually The Best Policy Or May Be It Is Not Being Used That Frequently Anymore. (Lesson Credits: Geetika Prashar)
Things I Learned From Phire Bhai:-
– If You Chase Someone, They Will Run From You. However, If You Run From Them, They Will Chase You. (Call Cut Vs. Call Received.)
– Never Tell Your Secrets To Your *I*e.
– Never Befriend With P*!i$c^.
– Never grow ber (hindi) infront of your doorstep.
– Never Take Money From Any New Sahukaar.
– Be Confident When You Speak. (Adil vs Adil Hussain)
– Your words matter, they can get you f&@#ed or help you to F#$k.