Things I Learned On July 19, 2016:-
– That Awesome Moment When You Take A Step Forward To Be A Part Of Someone’s Life And You Leave The Decision On Them If They Also Want You To Be In Their Life. (Friend Request Sent)
– Everyday, Revising Your Targets Is Very Necessary. It Increases Your Productivity And Efficiency.
– You Must Always Have Some Knowledge About Certain Aspects Of Your Own Family Affairs. (Lesson Credits: Rajay Narang)
– Self Respect Is Always Bigger Than Any Monetary Benefits. (Lesson Credits: Aftab Kakvi)
– You Must Only Do What You Really Want To. (Lesson Credits: Bhavna Arora)
– That Hilarious Moment When People Get Jealous From You. (Conversation With Dimpy) (Kikri)
– There Is Always Two Ways To Look At The Situation, (a) The Misery, (b) The Noble Deed. (Lesson Credits: Mohit 34 Building)
I know it might not have been a good idea to send her the friend request but I felt that this could be the only way through which I can stay in her touch. The kind of conversation that we had was quite motivating and I also found myself being very frank with her that I couldn’t wait to befriend her. Well, rest all depends upon her approval for the friend request.
Hoping For The Best.
Thanks & Regards