Things I Learned On August 15, 2016:-
– Better To Be Late Than Never.
– Think Less. Do More.
– Non Professionalism Can Easily Be Tracked. (School Principal.)
– Some Children Prefer Love Over Any Other Thing In The World. (Nangal Majja Children)
– No Matter Whom You Deal With, People Love To Hear Their Name.
– Give Importance To People Whom You Talk With. (Sandeep Vs. Amisha)
– Move On With Your Present. (Lesson Credits: Anjali)
– Sometimes, It’s Better To Express Your Emotions With A Tear Than To Hold On To Them With A Smile. (Lesson Credits:- Yashika)
– Subconscious Mind Can Bring Change In Your External Environment. Make Sure You Think Positive. (Amisha Meet.)
– The Crazier You Become, The Happier People Become. (Craziness.)
A day started with a smile on face as it was an Independence Day.
I was supposed to reach at LPU at 6:15 p.m.
At 6:09 a.m., I was waiting for the bus to arrive, couldn’t find one. After long wait, I managed to reach there at 6:40 a.m. when I found all the volunteers in great spirit and enthusiasm for the event.
We finally reached at the Venue and I had a group singing activity which went really well. After completing our event, we went to Haweli and some time there. We later, decided to go back to LPU and we sat in Uni-Mall for few hours talking and sharing each other’s experiences where I learned from many people, different lessons of life.
Shubhraj and Me said bye to everyone and went for walk and Sandeep came to say Hi but out of craziness, I talked more about Amisha and asked about her. Few minutes later, Shubhraj actually saw Amisha and informed me the same. Soon after listening, I ran for Amisha and expressed my intentions to get rakhi from her and took her new number and said goodbyes.
We were walking towards the main gate, when Shubhraj saw a person to whom he lent his guitar last night. His name is Don and he played many songs on guitar and sang too. We enjoyed a lot with their whole group. Names of other group members of Don are Dsid, Salman, Supun, Janukar, Khajanan, etc.
Ultimately, Shubhraj walked to Gate with me and we shared goodbyes. Over all it was an amazing day.
Thank you for reading,