Things I Learned On August 22, 2016:-
– Its Funny How Every Incident Seems Funny When You Tell It While Smiling. (Rope Was Tied To Make Me To Go To School.)
– It Is Always Easy To Blame Anything For Any Bad Results, But You Always Have The Option To Overcome Them. (P.S. No Proper Sound Of Lecturer Due To Mike Issues.)
– It Is Always Acceptable To Make Mistakes Because That’s How We Learn New Things. (Lesson Credits: Likhit Sir.)
– Everybody Do Things Depending On Their Own Needs And Requirements.
– You Always Get Chance To Speak, You Just Need To Grab The Opportunity.
– Everybody Has A Different Perspective About The Various Problems Of The Country And Therefore, They Give Unique Solutions From Others.
– That Awesome Moment When You Speak And People Listen To You Attentively. (Public Speaking.)
– When You Feel The Confidence, You Portray It As Well. (Public Speaking.)
The Day was going with the normal pace until and unless I got the opportunity to speak, in Soft Skills Activity, in front of the audience of 30 students, to share my views on the CEO Jack Ma. I am so glad that I was able to convey the whole information in a way I wanted to. The best part of the day was when, after few minutes, out of the audience, A Sir, named Mukesh, came to me and said, ”You speak really well and you were one of the best among other speakers.” He later gave me the feedback about my performance in detail and I couldn’t stop appreciating him for the same because I also noticed that he was observing me from very long since I started speaking. I am glad that I took the part in the Soft Skills Development Activity. I may not be that good what he mentioned but I surely, will reach the level I want to.
Thanks & Regards