A Day Spent With Friends
Things I learned on October 13, 2016:
– You must have a burning ‘Yes’ inside to bring ‘No’ to outside. (7 Habits)
– The enemy of the best is good. (7 Habits)
– People will keep doing what they are doing, you should not change yourself because of them. (Lesson Credits: Satveer)
– You don’t owe explanations to anybody. (Lesson Credits: Satveer)
– Never hurt someone, neither directly nor undirectly. (Lesson Credits: Roop)
– You must be clear with what you really want. (Lesson Credits: Roop)
– You must give opinion only when it is asked. (Lesson Credits: Amit Kumar Singh Sir)
– You should never impose your beliefs on other people forcefully. (Lesson Credits: Amit Kumar Singh)
Things I Learned From Madhusudhan)
– If you can control your mind, you can control the whole world.
– Action is always considered better than words.
– You must have a vision of your life in mind.
– If you have a burning desire inside, you never need to write it on a piece of paper.