A Day Spent Smiling
Things I Learned Today:
– Whatever you say, believe in it. (Lesson Credits: Faizal Sir)
– One who wants to find a solution will never come up with an excuse but a solution. (Lesson Credits: Faizal Sir)
– Immaturity brings more happiness at times. (Accounts Lecture.)
– That Awesome moment when you carry a smile on your face and people smile back more.
– Staying quiet gives more peace than speaking a lot. (Lesson Credits: Shubham Agrahari)
– Leaving lectures may also bring enormous experiences and learnings.
– It is easy to say No for some things, you just need to try saying it.
– That one moment when your over-confidence slaps you hard. (Accounts 19.5 Marks)
Things I learned from Gautam Singh:
– Work on one goal at a time.
– You should not share your sorrows with others.
– You must have an end purpose in your mind.